Boccia Skoolz Program
The Boccia Skoolz program aligns with the most recent (2019) Ontario Health and Physical Education Curriculum, including Daily Physical Activity (DPA) options and lessons on inclusivity and diversity.
- Access to resource manuals, including curriculum outcomes
- Boccia ball and adaptive equipment loan
Interested in something less structured? Arrange a Boccia Demo! Coaches and/or Athlete Ambassadors will come to your school and lead your class through boccia activities and discussions on inclusive sport. They will even bring the equipment!
Para-Athletics School Program
Track & Field is an essential part of physical education classes around Ontario and we want to see para-disciplines represented at your school! Students can access our loan equipment program to access racing chairs and racing frames, which can help support your inclusive Phys Ed class. Do you have a student that is interested in competing at OFSAA? This program is a perfect fit (once we get you fitted, that is)!
- Racing chair and running frame loans
- Initial fitting and coaching 101
- Networking to local para-athletic coaches, athlete ambassadors, and community programs
- Ongoing support from OCPSA and/or clubs